Hi, I’m Shane!
I help companies build or improve their websites by applying appropriate technologies, current best practices, and proven strategies.
I consider myself a strategic partner that builds long-term, open, and lasting relationships with companies that need assistance creating, optimizing, or expanding their web presence.
Here are just a few things I specialize in:
- Finding, testing, and fixing website performance issues
- Finding, testing, and fixing website compliance issues
- Finding, testing, and fixing website usability issues
- Training others to test and fix their website issues
- WordPress training and customization
- Divi training and customization
- Building web testing tools
My Latest Articles
In today's digital age, having a website that is accessible to all individuals, including those with disabilities, is not just a moral obligation but also a legal requirement. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) ensures that people with disabilities have equal...
Securing your WordPress website is crucial in today's digital landscape, where cyber threats are constantly evolving. With its popularity and widespread use, WordPress websites can be attractive targets for hackers. Therefore, implementing robust security measures...
A website is a business's home on the internet and is a critical part of any marketing strategy. Since the internet has become the primary place for people to search for products and services, a business's website should be optimized in a way that provides an...